Shipping, Returns and Warranties
- This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you about shipping, returns and warranties.
- Free delivery will be offered for orders to main centres above R399.
- R89 delivery will be offered for orders to main centres below R399.
- Orders outide of main centres will can incur additional costs, a minimum of R99 is required for orders outside of main centres.
- Delivery will be made by one of the following methods: courier to your door, or post your nearest post office, at our discretion depending on the options available to us at the time.
- Timeous delivery and the quoted price are subject to accurate delivery information being provided when ordering. Failure to provide accurate delivery information will result in delays and could incur additional costs.
- Collection is also available at certain centres.
- To have your order delivered by Christmas, you need to ensure it meets with the following conditions:
- Correct order received before midnight 10 December 2020.
- Complete and correct artwork or files for the corresponding order received before midnight 9 December 2021.
- Correct payment for the corresponding order received before midnight 9 December 2021.
- The person placing the order and the recipient are both available if we need to contact them for any reason, and their contact information was correctly entered when ordering.
- Correct delivery address and contact details for the recipient were entered when ordering.
- The recipient is available at the order's delivery address, and the courier is able to get a hold of them if necessary.
- The delivery address is not a rural area, PO Box, farm, prison, township or mine.
- If a pickup point is selected, you collect from them during their operating hours.
- No changes, which might delay the order, are made to the order details, delivery address, etc.
- If you are not satisfied with your product, then neither are we. We really aim to provide awesome quality products at competitive prices.
Sometimes things do go wrong and sometimes problems slip through the cracks (everyone has a Monday morning now and again).
If you feel the product you've received is not up to scratch, we really want to help put the smile back on your face.
It is sometimes a little tricky managing customer expectation, we have a wide range of products each catering for a different market segment and each coming in at it's own price point.
First, please check the full product description so we're all on the same page about what the product should be and what level of quality can realistically be expected. It is best to read the descriptions before ordering, but if not, at least have look before returning it.
Also please bear in mind that there are some things which are out of our control. I'll list a few points at the end of the article which are really beyond the scope of our responsibility.
Next, Please take a pic or two of the things you're dissatisfied with and send them through to us with a description.
If need be, we'll arrange for a collection or ask you to return the books to us in order to get them back in our hands. This return might be at your own cost and will be refunded if the quality fault is our own.
Courier to 21b Stephenson Street, Village Main, Johannesburg, 2001
(not recommended) Post to PO Box 11196 Johannesburg 2000
Be sure to send us your tracking or waybill number
We are able to help arrange this for you if you like
If we are solely responsible for the mistake we'll gladly reprint the order free of charge.
If the responsibility for the mistake is shared or lies on the customer side, we'll negotiate a compromise that we all feel is fair.
We believe in open transparency and we'll do whatever we can to come to a fair resolution.
If you feel we aren't living up to these points, you're most welcome to take the point up with our leadership.
Here's a few things to be aware of that we feel is beyond the scope of our responsibility. We feel they are well covered in several articles, on our website and in some cases, general knowledge.
1. We do not check spelling, grammar, dates .etc in the text of the orders.
2. We keep our printers calibrated within reasonable professional limits for colour accuracy - we do not apply any colour "enhancements".
3. Our digital presses print at a dot 200 screen (4 colour toner - used when printing Hardcover, layflat and most other products), and our wetlab prints at around 300dpi (Ultimate products and professional photo prints) - supplied image resolution is beyond our control.
4. There are problems with older versions of software, that's the biggest reason we release updates, you need to be on the newest software version - If your problem is related to an out of date version we can't be held responsible.
5. If changes have been made to RapidStudio's content like backgrounds, cliparts, frames, masks and effects. (Files inside RapidStudio's program folder have been added or altered on the user's PC).
6. Fonts have been used that are not in the RapidStudio software - or not embedded if the software wasn't used (can easily happen in older software versions if you copy and paste formatted text from another application like MS Word).
7. The product has clearly been mistreated. General wear and tear over years of use. Water (or similar) damage
8. The South African Post Office (we recommend not giving a PO Box address). Strikes (or similar disruptions) in the Transport Industry.
9. Design or layout problems like photo detail or text being lost in the spine or cut / bleed area, low resolution or out-of-focus images.